Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- To impart value-based technical education and train students to turn out full-fledged engineers in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering with an overall background suitable for making a successful career either in Industry/Research or higher education, the intake of the ECE Department is 240 students. The Department has faculty of well-qualified, experienced, and dedicated Post graduates with Doctorates, and some are pursuing Ph.D. in different streams.
- The ECE department has a good infrastructure with 8 different labs, namely Microwave Engineering lab, Microprocessor Lab, Digital ICs Lab, Communications Lab, Computer Lab, EDC Lab, LIC Lab, DSP & VLSI Lab. All the labs are fully equipped to cater to present-day advanced technology. All the labs are fully air-conditioned with critical systems and software. The Department consists of well-furnished classrooms with an e-class room facility and staff rooms, HOD’s room, professor cabins, and a department library comprising different textbooks, magazines, and competitive exam preparation books.
- The Department has student chapters like IETE Student Forum, and IE Student Forum conducts many technical talks, seminars, quizzes, etc. Every semester, more than two guest lectures are being arranged in addition to the above activities. Our students participate in national and state-level technical competitions by winning many prizes showing their hidden talents. IEEE student chapter encourages the Students to participate in State and National level technical contests.
- The Department has advanced labs like the IoT lab, VLSI Lab with Cadence Software and MATLAB Campus Wide Licence for Students and Faculties
- The Department has memberships in Professional Societies like IEEE, Computer Society, Signal Processing society Joint chapter, and IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Chapter.