Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Knowledge:- To have the knowledge and technical skills required to remain productive.
Employability:- To apply technical knowledge and skills as electronics and communication engineers to provide practical solutions in industrial and governmental organizations.
- Life Long
Learning & Social
Concern:- To achieve success with awareness of entrepreneurship skills and have the ability for lifelong learning by pursuing professional development to meet the emerging and evolving demands for a successful career.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and inmultidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Understand and apply the fundamental concepts of Basic and Engineering Sciences for appropriate up-skilling in the fast-emerging fields of Signal Processing, Image Processing, Communication, Networking, VLSI, Embedded Systems, Analog and Digital Technologies to meet the futuristic industrial achievements.
- Apply latest hardware and software tools to solve complex electronics and communication engineering problems along with analytical skills to derive appropriate solutions in the real time applications across varied business and administrative functions.
Course Outcomes (COs)