WELCOME TO NCC @ REC
Number of Units in the college :04
All are under Visakhapatnam NCC Group, AP&T Directorate
2A Girls Bn ,VZM with a strength of 62
(will be 52 by the year 2023 as Govt Policy)
Month and year of Raising: May 2010
2.2A CTR Unit ,VSP with an Current strength of 52
Month and year of Raising: SEP 2016
3A NAVAL Unit,VSP with an intake of 52
Month and Year of Raising: Feb 2020
4.2(A) Girls Bn ,VZM Under FSFS scheme with an intake of 52
Month and Year of Raising: JUL 2022
- To develop character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure, sportsmanship and the ideals of selfless service among the youth to make useful
- To create a human resource of organized, trained and motivated youth , to provide leadership in all walks of life and always available for the service of the
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed
- To create suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up career in Armed forces
- To conduct centralized training and institutionalized training programs
- To conduct leadership training programs
- To conduct seminars, workshop and motivational training programs
- To conduct waterborne activities
- To organize visits to Defense establishment
- To inculcate the habit of social service like SwachhtaPakhwada, anti-malaria drive, anti polythen drive, blood donation, tree plantation, health and hygiene etc
- National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organization, comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic citizens.
- The National Cadet Corps (NCC) is a youth development movement. It has enormous potential for nation building.
- The NCC Provides opportunities to the youth of the country for their all-round development with a sense of Duty, Commitment, Dedication, Discipline and Moral Values so that they become able leaders and useful citizens.
- The NCC provides exposure to the cadets in a wide range of activities, with a distinct emphasis on Social Services, Discipline and Adventure Training.
- The NCC is open to all regular students of schools and colleges on a voluntary basis all over India.
- The cadets have no liability for active military service once they complete their course but are given preference over normal candidates during selections based on the achievements in the corps.