Dept. of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Program Educational Objectives (PEO's)
After few years of graduation:
- Graduates will have knowledge in basic science, mathematical tools and fundamental engineering stream with contemporary problem solving, critical analysis in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and its allied areas.
- Graduates will have careers in the diversified sectors of electrical power industry, software industries and also encouraged for higher education and research.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively, adopt lifelong learning act with integrity and have inter personal skills needed to engage in, lead and nurture diverse teams with commitment to their ethical and social responsibilities.
Program Outcome's (PO's)
On successful completion of the B.Tech (EEE) Program, the graduates of will be able to:
- Engineering KnowledgeApply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet t h e specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems:Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool usage:Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society:Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability:8.Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics:Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work:Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication:Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long Learning:Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcome's (PSO's)
On successful completion of the B. Tech. (EEE) Program, the graduates will be able:
- To apply technical knowledge and usage of modern hardware & software tools related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering for solving real world problems.
- To analyze, comprehend, design & develop Electrical subsystems/systems for a variety of engineering applications and thus demonstrating professional ethics and concern for societal wellbeing.